Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN) £18ph Ripley
Ripley, Derbyshire, England
- £ 0 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN)
Location: Ripley, Derybshire
Service: Medium-sized elderly/dementia nursing home
Are you an experienced nurse with knowledge of the elderly healthcare sector, looking to take the step up into management? Do you have strong clinical skills and see yourself excelling in a senior/leadership role? If you said YES' to the above, don't delay in applying for this great new Clinical Deputy Manager role paying a fantastic hourly rate of £18ph!
Georgi at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider who are currently looking for an experienced nurse to oversee and assist in the management of this medium-sized elderly care home in Ripley. Don't miss out on this fab opportunity - call Georgi at Amber Mace on Applytoday to discuss the role or send your latest CV to Apply
What's in it for you?
• Continuous professional development
• FANTASTIC Rates of pay
• Ongoing support and training
• EXCELLENT career progression opportunities
• A great company benefits package
As Deputy Manager, you will come from a similar care background and have a proven track record in providing high-quality, person-centred care. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
Some of the key qualities we are looking for include:
• Valid NMC PIN ESSENTIAL
• Strong clinical knowledge
• Experience in a similar position
As Deputy Manager your role will involve:
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Accurate recording of care plans etc.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new staff
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• Assist the home manager in budget and financial management
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply for immediate consideration!