AMU Staff Nurse - Berkshire
Reading, Berkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
For a role based in Berkshire, a band 5/6 registered general nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis.
I am looking for nurses wanting to work in AMU, whether it be on a Long Day, Early, Late or night shift (as we can guarantee them all) - and the best part is all of these shifts are escalated to a Band 7 pay rate with 2 weeks notice. As you will know, band 7 pay rates are exceptionally high, and the fact we can offer them to you 2 weeks in advance, I'm sure will intrigue you!
Give me a call ASAP on 01277 286 042, or drop me an email to Arran.Goodridge@athona.com.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Ref: 1N 0009948