Band 5 Nurse
Chelsfield, Orpington, Greater London, England
- £ 28000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 2 Sep 2019
Band 5 Nurse required in a Private Hospital based in Kent.
Variety of wards with roles available including: Dermatology; Gynaecology; Assisted Conception; Orthopaedic; Paediatric; Physiotherapy; Weight Loss & Sports Injury
Band 5/6 pay scale in line with NHS (£29k)
25 days annual leave per year
Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice
Staff Nurse Requirements
Hold a relevant nursing qualification
Be registered with the NMC
Have satisfactory references
Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Ward nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward childrens nurse in Chelsfield, Orpington, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 42500 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) - Nursing home Location: Horsham, West SussexSalary: £32,000 - £42,500 p...