Staff Nurse (Outpatients)
Bushey, Hertfordshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload. Training is available to allow you to broaden your experience and career development is readily available allowing you to move up to senior positions as and when they arise.
Spire Bushey Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire's leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiac care, and gynaecology. Spire Bushey Hospital forms part of a 4 site portfolio, and is supported by and works alongside Spire Bushey Diagnostic Centre, Elstree Cancer Centre and Spire Pathology Centre - based on Centennial Park in Elstree - just 5 minutes from the main hospital site.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
Who we're looking for
- NMC registered
- Phlebotomy experience
- Outpatients experience
- Experience of working in teams with minimum supervision
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Michael Parkin on Applyor Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in SloughLocation: SloughSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Experienced Nurses (RG...
£ 30000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Staff Nurse ( RGN )- Nursing Home Location: BeckenhamSalary: £27,500 - £40,000 per annum, (&poun...