Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
Spire Manchester Hospital is a brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services. The rapidly expanding team in Manchester consists of over 500 colleagues, who thrive in the welcoming atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and progressive
Duties and responsibilities
The successful Theatre Practitioner will assist in scrubbing for Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism, such as orthopedics, cosmetics, gynae and ENT to name a few. You will assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
Who we are looking for
- Qualified ODP/Scrub Nurse.
- Orthopedic experience would be highly desirable.
- At least 2 years scrub experience.
- You will be highly motivated and used to working in challenging but rewarding environment.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Free onsite gym and parking!
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy Owen on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff.We are r...
£ 30000 Per yearFull timeBankRochdale, Greater Manchester, England
Theatre Practitioner/ Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse, Anaesthetic & Recovery ODP / RGN Rochdale £30,000- £37...