Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Aug 2019
- 8 Sep 2019
Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to join the CAMHS Team based in West London.
Salary: £29-£30 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended.
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200* for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience in CAMHS
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Mental Health Sister / Charge Nurse to join our client's busy Adult Acute Admissions and...