Service Delivery Manager
London, Greater London, England
- £ 50000 - 62000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 9 Aug 2019
- 30 Aug 2019
Lead Case Manager
Up to £62,000 per annum
Looking to take the next step in your Nursing? We have a new exciting new opportunity for a senior level nurse in London.
Pulse is working in partnership with a large, bespoke private hospital coming to London. We are recruiting for a Lead Case Manager now to recruit to support the Director of Acute and Ambulatory Care across the hospital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced critical care nurse, Accident and Emergency or complex care nurse who has an established clinical background and looking for a new challenge.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for the development of policies and protocols across the service, in addition to delivering key performance targets around quality, patient experience and cost-effective service delivery.
What's in it for you?
The salary is up to £62,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits such as:
- Generous pension - with a total contribution of up to 15%
- Private healthcare cover - for existing and new conditions
- Being a part of a new exciting hospital, there will be huge career development options
- Life assurance
This state-of-the-art hospital will take advantage of the latest equipment, some of which will be a first in the UK.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage service delivery - leading case management
- Ensure quality is compliant with regulatory requirements
- To establish and develop partnerships with external stakeholders
If you would like any addition information or a chat about this role, please call Jasmin on Apply.
If this position isn't right for you, but you know someone who may be interest, refer their details on to earn a £250 voucher.