I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Night Nurse - £16 p/h Derbyshire
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an experience nurse to work nights at a medium sized elderly/dementia nursing home situated in a secluded, private location, just at the edge of a small village in Derbyshire. The home is a purpose built care home that provides round the clock care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia. If you are a registered nurse with a passion for delivering high quality care and are looking to join a fantastic company then this is the perfect position for you!
As a Staff Nurse, you will work as part of a team to deliver excellent, person-centred care to the elderly residents of the home. You must hold a valid nursing PIN and in return my client can offer fantastic hourly rates of pay with a multitude of other benefits on offer such as a Pension scheme, company uniform and training.
Duties for Staff Nurse Include:
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Staff Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience in elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Ability to work to own initiative
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Georgi at Amber Mace on Apply.
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...