I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Liss, Hampshire, England
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently supporting a leading Hampshire dementia care home in the recruitment of a nurse-qualified Deputy Manager.
The luxury home in the Liss area is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
The home is offering:
• A full time Deputy Manager post, working 40 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000
• Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
• A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate previous experience working as Deputy Manager in a UK care home setting
• Proven dementia care experience
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other managerial positions in the Health and Social Care sector throughout Hampshire, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please follow the link provided to apply now.
For a comprehensive national vacancy list of opportunities near you in the Health and Social Care sector, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website now.
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...