I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
Pulse Nursing agency are looking for A&E Nurses to work ad hoc/temporary shifts within the Scunthorpe area. We are looking for experienced and dedicated A&E nurses to join Pulse who are looking for temporary shifts in this area for highly competitive rates.
With our new free app iPoint, you can choose your own availibiliy to suit your life style and out of work commitments. You can take first pick of the shifts that become available to you.
Pulse is an award winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to both clients and candidates since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
• Currently registered to the NMC
• 12 months minimum experience in A&E
• Be able to provide 2 clinical references from recent experience
• Dedicated to the role and compassionate to all patients within your care
• Excellent communication skills
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss.
T+C’s apply *
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...