I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Pulse are currently recruiting for an A&E Nurse for the Manchester area. We are searching for a dedicated and experienced A&E Nurse to work a number of temporary/ad hoc shifts.
Pulse gives you the opportunity to choose your shifts, with our new app iPoint it lets you book your availability to suit your lifestyle. It also gives you first choice of the shifts that become available in your area, so you can choose.
Pulse is a dedicated and award winning nursing agency, making sure both candidates and employers the best quality service since 1987.
A&E nurse requirements:
• Have a valid and current registration to the NMC
• 12 months minimum experience in A&E surroundings, including recent
• Be able to provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
• Dedicated to the role and compassionate to patients in your care
• Excellent communication skills on all levels
Why choose Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this position is of interest, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this role and other possible opportunities.
T&C’s apply *
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...