I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Job Title: Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - Specialist Mental Health Hospital
We are recruiting for registered Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) to work in a specialist Mental Health unit in Birmingham, West Midlands.
The key details are -
* Grade: Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse - experienced in Mental Health
* Location: Birmingham, West Midlands - free parking at site
* Salary: £13.33 - £15.38 per hour / £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
* Hours: Full time ( 37.5 hours ) or part time ( 24 hours )
* Shifts: Day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
* Contract type: permanent
Further Details: these roles are working within a specialist Mental Health hospital with various units for both adults and children / adolescents. We welcome applications from any Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) interested in this position, the Manager at the hospital is open and flexible regarding hours and shifts and will always work to accommodate preferences.
Employee Benefits: This company offer a wide range of benefits including many in line with the NHS.
The full list of benefits is as follows -
* Excellent salary
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Improved CPD application & panel process
* £250 Contribution towards CPD
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* NMC Payment in full
* Long service award
Person Specification: to apply for this position you must be a qualified and registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Not for you? Please refer a friend - if they are successful we will send you £100 as a thank you on the day they start the role!
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...