I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Mental Health Unit
** Competitive salary and flexible hours / shift patterns! **
Key Details: We are recruiting for registered Nurses, either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ). The roles are based in a specialist Mental Health unit in Ayrshire, Scotland.
The key details are -
* Grade: Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse - newly qualified or experienced
* Location: Ayrshire, Scotland - free parking at site
* Salary: £11.79 - £15.89 per hour / £23,000 - £31,000 per annum (this is dependent on experience)
* Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) or part time (24 hours) - further options available if you require
* Shifts: Day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts - please state your preference when applying
* Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits: This company offer a wide range of benefits including increasing annual leave, private medical cover, free meals whilst on duty and a range of flexible benefits.
The full list of benefits is as follows -
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' annual leave plus 9 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
* Extra Service Annual leave awards
* Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
* A contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Personal health insurance
* An employee assistance programme
* Free meals/refreshments when on duty
* Free car parking
* Private Dental Cover
* Flexible Benefits Packages
* £250 Contribution towards CPD
* NMC Payment in full
Further Details: these roles are working within a specialist service for Adults with a mental illness / personality disorder. We welcome applications from any Nurse interested in this position, either RMN / RNLD. We encourage both newly qualified Nurses and Nurses with experience to apply - we have various positions at different levels.
Person Specification: to apply for this position you must be a qualified and registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Not for you? Please refer a friend - if they are successful we will send you £100 as a thank you on the day they start the role!
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...