I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse ( RNLD / RMN )
We are recruiting for registered Nurses either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ). The roles are based in a specialist Learning Disability unit in Middlesbrough.
The key details are -
* Location: Middlesbrough - free parking at site
* Salary: £13.62 - £15.08 per hour / £28,329 - £31,366 per annum
* Hours: Full time ( 40 hours ) or part time ( 24 hours )
* Shifts: Day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
* Contract type: permanent
Further Details: These roles are working within a specialist hospital for adults with a Learning Disability and other associated health needs (either mental or physical). We welcome applications from any Nurse interested in this position, either RMN / RNLD.
As a Senior Nurse your role will involve acting as a mentor to the wider nursing team, whilst also developing and monitoring care plans.
Employee Benefits: We are offering a wide range of benefits including length of service awards, free meals whilst on shift, childcare vouchers and various flexible benefits.
The full list of benefits is as follows -
* 33 days annual leave
* Length of service awards
* Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
* Travel assistance to offsite training
* Relocation allowance available
* Pension scheme
* Paid DBS
* Free on-site parking
* Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
* Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Life insurance
* Employee assistance helpline
* SSSC endorsement in Scotland
* A range of apprenticeships through our partnership with Lifetime Training ranging from
* Adult care level 2 to level 5 leadership & management qualifications.
* Access to RCNi learning for nurse revalidation purposes
Person Specification: To apply for this position you must be a qualified and registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Not for you? Please refer a friend - if they are successful we will send you £100 as a thank you on the day they start the role!
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...