I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Pulse Nursing are currently searching for dedicated and compassionate A&E nurses to work within the Worcester area to work a variety of ad hoc/temporary shifts.
With Pulse’s new app iPoint you can choose your availability to work around your life style. It also lets you have first choice in the shifts that become available in your area.
Pulse has been a supplier to the NHS and Private trusts since 1987, winning awards and making sure all their nurses are well looked after and fitted into the perfect settings.
Requirements for an A&E Nurse:
• Must be registered to the NMC
• 12 months minimum experience in A&E
• Provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
• Highly dedicated to the role and compassionate to patients in your care
• Excellent communicational skills
Why join Pulse Nursing?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further.
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...