I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Pulse Nursing agency is currently recruiting for an A&E Nurse to work a variety of ad hoc/temporary shifts in Birmingham.
Pulse gives you the opportunity to work around your current commitments, with our new free app iPoint. This allows you to have first pick of the shifts that come available within your area, it also allows you to book your availability, to work around your lifestyle.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning supplier to a number of NHS and Private trusts over the UK, and has been doing this since 1987.
A&E Nurses experience/requirements:
• Must have a current and valid NMC Registration.
• 12 months minimum experience in A&E
• Able to provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
• Highly dedicated to the role and compassionate to all those within your care
• Excellent communication skills, on all levels
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in this role, or any other roles within your area, please fill in your details below and a member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss.
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...