Permanent Senior Staff Nurse vacancies - Richmond - PICU/Mental Health CrisisUp to £18.20p/h + £2.5K Welcome Bonus & Further Benefits
I am working with a private psychiatric hospital just outside of Richmond, SW London, and there are several permanent Senior Staff Nurse (RMN) vacancies available on full-time bases on the PICU ward.
The ideal candidates should be comfortable with working in an environment where service users' exhibit challenging behaviours such as unexplained episodes, suicide attempts and personality disorder.
This hospital treats adults from all over the country who have been detained under the Mental Health Act, and who present behaviours and conditions that require specialist intervention, such as schizophrenia, drug-induced psychoses, depression and increased violence.
The hospital also takes admissions from those who were under a CTO which has since been revoked. It is divided into 3 gender-specific wards, with additional facilities for those requiring solitary treatment, creating a safe and secure environment in which service users can start to recover.
- Competitive starting salary of up to £35,600 p/a
- £2.5K Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Comprehensive induction programme, suited to the specific hospital
- Generous annual leave allowance
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programmes, Nurse Support Forums and MyFamilyCare
- Company discount scheme
- Support for undertaking further education i.e. BSc/MSc
- NMC/DBS fees reimbursed
- Outstanding training programme
- You must be an RMN in the UK with active NMC registration and PIN
- Sufficient PICU experience in the UK
- An enhanced DBS is required for the post (covered by the company)
- You should be prepared to work days, nights and weekends on a rolling rota
- You should also keep up with CPD and express a genuine interest in the company/the type of care it provides
- Strong working knowledge of the MHA/MCA/SoVA/other relevant legislation
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.