I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bromley, London, Greater London, England
Surgical Ward - Registered Nurse – Kent -£24-29k + excellent benefits and career development
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and passionate RGN to work with a state of the art private hospital, offering excellent career prospects and experience working with a wide ranging and complex surgical and medical cases.
• To be responsible and accountable for the care of an assigned group of patients
• To deputise for the Ward Sister as required.
• To assist the Clinical Nurse Manager and Ward Sisters in any ongoing and new projects.
• To assist with the identification of training needs of junior health care assistants and ward clerks and assist in the meeting of these needs.
• To delegate work according to staff capabilities and competence.
Skills, experience & qualifications
• NMC Registration
• Experienced surgical ward nurse
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
• 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)
• Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
• Private Medical insurance
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Bi-annual health Screening
• Family and Friends Discount on services
• 24 -7 Counselling program
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...