Staff Nurse vacancies - £35K p/a + BonusesBedford - Learning Disability, Autism and Mental Health Private Hospital
A leading independent hospital in Bedford is seeking experienced and genuinely passionate Staff Nurses (RMN/RNLD) to join the team on permanent, full-time bases. This role is based on 37.5hrs p/w on a mixture of days and nights (including 2 weekends per month), and is paying £35K per annum plus regular bonuses.
The hospital is purpose-built to treat adults with Autism/Asperger's and other learning disabilities, complex mental health conditions and those with forensic histories/challenging behaviours. A skilled and experience MDT, made up of Consultants, Psychiatrists, SLTs and Nurses, work with each individual to create bespoke, rehabilitative care plans that, in turn, help them overcome fears, develop social skills and a sense of independence.
The care pathway at the hospital is characterised by a large number of different units, varying from low secure, to locked rehab, to discharge. Furthermore, the site has maintained a fantastic reputation for compassionate, patient-led care.
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- Previous experience within a mental health or learning disability acute environment
- Excellent time management, communication and practical clinical skills
- Willingness to work over contracted hours, and work evenings/weekends as appropriate
- A genuine passion for and dedication to providing first-class, safe and person-centred care to vulnerable individuals
- Competitive salary of £35K p/a
- £2,000 welcome bonus PLUS Annual Bonuses
- Specialist, unrivalled training with regular updates
- Career progression opportunities within the hospital and wider group
- NMC and DBS fees paid
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Assistance with revalidation
Why apply via White Recruitment
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.