I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Salary: £34,944 p/a
Description: Are you looking to take the next step in your career? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior ( RMN / RNLD ) to become part of a team that delivers exceptional care in a high quality environment alongside a team of nurses as keen to develop themselves as you are.
In this role you will:
- Supervise Nurses and Support Workers and ensure care and associated duties are allocated effectively and within team members' competence.
- Ensure that all staff in your team have the opportunity to participate fully in supervision, that salient issues are addressed and that comprehensive monitoring and documentation is in place at all times
- Monitor staff rotas to ensure effective staffing on shifts informing the Head of Care of any shortfalls or issues that may affect patient care and safety
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Programme Approach are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Staff contribute and are accountable for the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients. Duties may include acting up for the Head of Care and/or the Hospital Manager in their absence.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level registration in Mental Health Nursing ( RMN ) or Learning Disabilities Nursing ( RNLD ) within the UK and must hold a valid PIN.
Benefits: In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including a RCNi membership, regular reflective practice, support with revalidation, CPD opportunities, free meals, parking, employee discount schemes, long service and recognition and cash rewards etc.