I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
PIP Disability Analyst - Huddersfield
Starting Salary: £32,000 + market leading benefits package worth up to £9,000 per year + overtime opportunities
Flexible contracts available: Full time
Switch to a dynamic career that's built around you
Are you a driven Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a more rewarding role? Do you like the sound of flexible hours and a genuine work life balance?
An excellent and unrivalled opportunity awaits you at Independent Assessment Services, where you can become a proficient and qualified PIP (Personal Independence Payment) Disability Analyst.
About the Role:
* You will use your existing and newly acquired skills to determine how a person's health condition or disability is impacting their daily life, conducting assessments through a combination of home consultations visits and centre based appointments
* Following the assessment, it will be your job to write a detailed, objective report for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), who then make a decision on the person's PIPclaim
* You will embark on a comprehensive induction programme and receive coaching, mentoring and day-to-day support from your colleagues throughout your training and beyond
* Due to the broad range of conditions and disabilities you will encounter, each day will be different and varied. There are clear prospects for career advancement and professional development with your existing clinical knowledge being enhanced through the varied nature of the role
In addition to an excellent reward package that is worth up to the value of £9,000 per year, you will have the opportunity to receive two salary increases in your first 18 months dependent on performance.
Your generous benefits package includes:
* Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity cover
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required
* Annually reviewed salary + performance based salary uplifts at 9 months and 18 months service + overtime opportunities
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* NMC / HCPC fee reimbursement
* CPD and revalidation support with protected and varied training on a regular basis
* 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
While the role is autonomous, you will have the excellent benefit of being able to share knowledge with a team made up of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, paramedics and nurses from the fields of mental health, general nursing and learning disabilities.
This is fresh opportunity for nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and paramedics to work within an established organisation.
To be considered for this opportunity, full registration with the NMC / HCPC, plus a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings is required. A full driving license is also essential.
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...