I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting Theatre nurses in the Barnstaple area of Devon, with experience in Scrub, Recovery, and Anaesthetics – or all.
Pulse place Theatre nurses into both, NHS and Private Trusts giving our nurses a large choice of shifts to match their skills and experience.
Joining Pulse agency will give you flexibility and choice of when you want to work to fit around the lifestyle you have already or giving you the option of change working agency full time. At Pulse you can pick up locum shifts and also block bookings to meet your needs and you can do this via our new free app iPoint.
Experience / Requirements:
• NMC or HPC registered
• Experience within anaesthetics and recovery and scrub
• Adaptable to working hard within demanding hospital environments.
• Determined, willing and professional attitude at all times
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in this job role or a job role similar to this then please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch to speak to you regarding new opportunities.
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...