I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit a qualified Staff Nurse to work in their Glasgow care home.
The fully compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and in this post, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and disability care requirements, so prior experience in this area is beneficial.
Applicants should be registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD and post-registration experience is essential, ideally within an elderly care setting.
What the home is offering and details of the post:
• 35 hours per week on permanent nights
• Excellent hourly rates of £14.70
• A fantastic working environment in a home rated by Care Inspectorate “good” and “very good”
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link below.
For more information about this post or any other nursing opportunities throughout Glasgow and the surrounding areas, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...