I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Pulse are looking to recruit reliable and honest Midwives (RM) within the Barnstaple area of Devon. Pulse help nurses find shifts based on their availability and specialty, providing flexibility to fit around your lifestyle.
We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts as and when you want.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers, having provided staffing solutions for the NHS trust and Private Hospitals since 1987.
Why should a Midwife join our agency?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Successful candidate requirements:
• Minimum of 12 Months experience in clinical environments
• Valid NMC Registration
• Proficcient in all aspects of Midwifery
• Great communication skills
• The ability to adapt to different hospitals/clinical environments
• Flexible and reliable
• Able to provide outstanding care to all patients.
Exeter, Devon, England£ 30.26 - 35.86 Per hourTemporaryPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30.26 - 35.86 Per hourPart timeTemporaryPosted 16th April 2018Closes 16th May 2018Ref MID/EXE
Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated and reliable Midwives (RM) who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibilit...