I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
***Service rated GOOD by the CQC in January 2018***
This is s a 20 bed hospital specialising in mental health rehabilitation for women in a safe and comfortable environment. It has been designed to provide an environment which promotes recovery for women with its focus on space, personal privacy and dignity.
In this role you'll:
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines in accordance with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We're looking for people who:
- Have a current Pin Number
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
- Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we'll offer you:
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high-quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.