I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Pulse Nursing have a range of agency shifts available for Neonatal nurses within and around Exeter. We provide nurses with an easy way of finding shifts to boost their current experience, while choosing shifts that suit their current availability.
We pride ourselves on making sure nurses with us are helped to the highest standards.
Why choose Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Requirements for Neonatal Nurses:
• Minimum of 12 months clinical experience, including recently
• Strong Communication Skills
• Adaptable to all hospital settings
• Be able to work alone, but within a team just as efficiently
• Adaptable to different settings
If you feel that this is the role for you or you would like to find out more about Pulse, apply below and we will be in touch.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 13th April 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 13th April 2018Closes 10th October 2018Ref 11458
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare has an exciting opportunity for a Level 1 Paediatric Registered Nurse with experience to join our ...