I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Barnstaple, Devon, England
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
We are currently recruiting for Neonatal Nurses to work ad hoc / temporary shifts in various NHS and Private Settings in the Barnstable, Devon area.
We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Neonatal nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our new free app iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Neonatal nurse Experience / Requirements:
• Twelve months current clinical experience, including recently
• Adaptable to different hospital surroundings
• Strong communication skills across all levels
• Work efficiently alone and with other colleagues
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities just like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 13th April 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 13th April 2018Closes 10th October 2018Ref 11458
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare has an exciting opportunity for a Level 1 Paediatric Registered Nurse with experience to join our ...