I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Plymouth, Devon, England
Pulse is currently looking to recruit experienced Neonatal nurses within the Plymouth Area. We ensure our nurses receive the highest standards of service, in order to receive shifts suited to their lifestyle and commitments.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International providers, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. We make sure our clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards.
Why choose Pulse:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Neonatal nurse Experience / Requirements:
• Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in Paediatric Intensive Care
• Strong communication skills
• Work efficiently alone and with associates
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Adaptable to different hospital settings
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 13th April 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 13th April 2018Closes 10th October 2018Ref 11458
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare has an exciting opportunity for a Level 1 Paediatric Registered Nurse with experience to join our ...