I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Qualified Nurses Urgently Required Due to expansion within our prestigious organisation, we are now recruiting for numerous opportunities for Qualified Nurses within the Bristol area. We have client's ready and waiting for us to supply to!
• Are you looking for a new challenge?
• Would you like flexible working hours?
• Are you looking to work for one of the best agencies in healthcare?
If your answer was yes to the above questions, Dean Healthcare could be the company for you. Dean Healthcare is a leading Health and Social Care Agency and we are looking for Qualified Nurses to work within a variety of healthcare services. Daily Tasks will include:
• Administering medication to residents
• Organising care staff duties on daily basis
• Writing and evaluating care plans
• Maintaining our company ethos to deliver person centred care to the highest standard
This is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed nurse. This role is to provide ongoing support to service users with all aspects of their daily living. We are therefore looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering high standards of care.
In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer:
• Holiday pay
• Competitive pay rates
• In house free training
• Full or part time hours
• Flexible working hours
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
• Meet new people and utilise your skills & experience
• Welcoming and supportive service with a 24-hour dedicated coordinator
• An ongoing “recommend a friend scheme” where you can earn up to £200 for bringing your friends alongside
Join us now by sending your CV or call Steve on Applyfor an immediate interview and to start making a difference!
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...