I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Job Title : Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location : Knaresborough, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Salary : £30,000 - £35,000 ( £16, 36 - 42 hours )
Service Group : Younger Adults with Physical Disability or Acquired Brain Injury
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
** Paid University Courses and Extra Curriculum Training Available **
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for. This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes, and the Least Inadequate ratings out of all the Large healthcare providers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this highly respected company within the health care sector as a general nurse in one of their beautiful nursing homes. With individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as just that - individual. This facility prides itself on its state of the art techniques and procedures in Neuro-Rehabilitation and recovery, and creating a homely feel for both residents and the nursing team alike. This is a great opportunity for an experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This role includes working days and / or nights, and there will be full training for all registered nurses, including newly qualified nurses, as you will be supported by a full team.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). Management experience would be advised.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call me directly on [... Click Apply...]. APPHC