I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Nothing But Healthcare are currently recruiting for a staff nurse (RMN’s/RNLD’s/RSCN’s).
Newly qualified welcome to apply.
This is a full time permanent role.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working in a Adult Mental Health Service your main duties will be:
• To actively participate with the multidisciplinary team in formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
• Administering drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Providing assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Regularly reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
• Ensuring that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
• Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
• To protect vulnerable adults/children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate
Work experience & qualifications
• A Registered Nurse with current NMC registration (Mental Health, Adult, Child) appropriate to the job
• Able to maintain professional standards of practice at all times
• Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Person centred, showing empathy with a desire to make a difference
• Professional in your approach to customer care
• Motivated with the desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Able to provide demonstrable experience of working in mental health and of enhancing care
• Legally entitled to work in the UK
• A ‘Welcome Bonus’ of at least £1000.00
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
• 2 weeks paid paternity leave
• Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
• A fantastic preceptorship programme
• Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
• Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
• A range of staff discounts
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Support for revalidation
• Support for BSc and MSc
• Professional support through Nurses forum
• Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you are interested in the role please apply
Have a good day
The team at Nothing But Healthcare
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...