I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Location: Brent and Ealing
Salary: £25,681 - £33,057 Per Annum
Description: Our client is one of the largest integrated NHS Trusts in the country employing more than 9,000 staff with a budget of more than £670 million a year. They are the first Trust of its kind to provide complete hospital-based and community healthcare services to a combined population of Apply in the boroughs of Brent, Harrow and Ealing.
As a Community Staff Nurse you will work under the supervision of the District Nurse as part of the community nursing team to provide skilled nursing care for patients in a variety of community settings
Person Specification: Registered Nurse (NMC Registered or awaiting pin)
* Evidence of negotiating and liaising with multi-disciplinary teams.
* Evidence of teaching members of staff/patients/carers.
* Knowledge of NMC code of professional conduct and ethics including PREP.
* Knowledge of Primary Health Care.
* Knowledge of risks involved in working in the community and how to manage resources to alleviate potential risks.
* Have an understanding of equal opportunities and its application to practice.
* Ability to organise and prioritise allocated workload working independently, within a team and with the wider primary care team.
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and electronically.
* Ability to assess a situation and act appropriately.
* Knowledge of the government legislation pertaining to the care of older people.
* Knowledge of available evidence and the ability to implement to practice.
Knowledge of clinical supervision and the ability to reflect in and on practice.
Benefits: All employees know just how much they are valued. That's why they provide a great benefits package that includes: training and development, generous annual leave, pension, childcare and nurseries, accommodation, travel loans, salary sacrifice car schemes, parking and many others