I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Pulse Nursing are recruiting for highly skilled Intensive Care Nurses (ITU’s/ICU’s) who are looking for ad hoc/temporary work in the Barnstaple area of Devon.
Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work shifts to fit around their current job role. At pulse, we offer you our new free app iPoint where you get to pick your shifts and pick when you work.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
ITU nurse Requirements:
• Must be a registered NMC Nurse.
• Minimum working experience of 12 months as an ITU/ICU nurse.
• Strong communication skills on all levels.
• Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
• Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient you look after.
What Pulse can offer you:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
If you are interested in this role, or any other roles we may have, please apply below and our team will be in touch with you to discuss further.