I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Cromwell Medical are actively seeking experienced Registered General Nurse to work within NHS trust around Brighton/Sussex and the surrounding areas. The ideal candidate should be able to work in either surgical or medical wards. Cromwell Medical aim to provide flexibility to help you work shifts to suit your busy lifestyle.
Join Cromwell medical, the nursing agency tailored to you:
• Long lines of contracted work (long term bookings)
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £100 for recommending your friends*.
• Reliable – daily payroll services with a range of payment options; PAYE, and umbrella.
• Exclusive – Have access to a wide range of work available across the UK
• Supportive – The best consultants available to insure your needs are met.
• 24/7 – Out of hours team available 24/7 (contact the dedicated team at any time).
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs suited to your requirements.
• Dedicated compliance team to insure support during registration process
To be considered for this position, please insure you are suited to the following requirements;
• Registered General Nursing Degree
• NMC Registration
• Substantial experience gained within Surgical or medical wards
• Adapt easily to a team dynamic
• Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literate
If you are interested and would like more information about this role please apply now or contact: Apply
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...