I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Exeter, Devon, England
Pulse are currently looking to recruit dedicated A&E nurses within the Exeter area. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, dependent on your availability.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers. Having provided staffing solutions since 1987, making sure their clients and candidates are helped to the highest standards.
Experience / Requirements for an A&E Nurse:
• Must be registered with the NMC
• A minimum of twelve months experience within an A&E setting
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients, with great communication skills.
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book into shifts and update your availability with our free mobile app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...