I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Clinical Lead - Days - RGN/RMN
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN or RMN, to take on the role of Clinical Lead within a medium sized nursing home in Nottingham. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You will also be responsible for creating and evaluating care plans.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home, working with a strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers and are looking for an experienced nurse to lead the team. The home is part of an established group in the area and is an integral part of the local care community.
Benefits of the role
Salary of between £41,000.00 - £42,432.00 per annum,
Annual leave entitlement is 28 days or 5.6 weeks a year.
Uniform is also provided by the home.
There is also on-site parking for staff.
What the Candidate requires
* A nursing Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number (RGN or RMN)
* A clean DBS
* Experience in working with elderly care is mandatory
* Experience working as a senior nurse or clinical lead
* 2 Referees
* 48 hours per week
* Be a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts
* Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
* Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual
* Mentoring and supporting the homes nurses and other members of the team
* Promoting professional development within the team
* Ensure patient safety
* Take an active role in the development of yourself and others - ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
*Attend all statutory and mandatory training sessions, to comply with professional/legislative requirements.
* Conduct care audits - monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
* Ensure each person living in the home has an up to date support plan which details the interventions needed to secure positive outcomes.
Ref: Clinical Lead - Nottingham
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...