I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Staff Nurse - Nights - RGN/RMN
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN or RMN, to take on the role of Staff Nurse, working nights, within multiple nursing homes based in Nottingham. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You will also be responsible for creating and evaluating care plans.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home, the home currently has a strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers and are looking for one more nurse to complete the team. The home is part of an established group in the area and is an integral part of the local care community.
* Salary of between £31,800.00 - £42,400.00 per annum, depending on hours
* Uniforms Paid
* DBS Paid
* Annual leave entitlement of 28 days
* Employee discount scheme
* Fully implemented auto enrolment pension scheme
What the Candidate requires
* A nursing Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number (RGN or RMN)
* A clean DBS
* Experience in working with elderly care would be preferable
* 2 Referees
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents and their relatives
* Maintaining reports of patients' medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition. Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* To promote high quality care and best practices
* Help maintain a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures
* To maintain the storage and administration of controlled drugs
* Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
* Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
* Attend relevant meetings both internal and external; attend regular team meetings and monthly appraisals with line manager
Ref: Staff Nurse - Nights
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...