I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Pulse Nursing is currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to join our Agency, working within the Norfolk area.
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate RMN’s, who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse is a leading UK agency, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and candidates are helped to the highest standards.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience
• Recent experience working in a mental health setting
• Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
• Excellent communication skills
• High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.