I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Haringey, London, Greater London, England
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with one of London’s leading independent hospitals in Haringey to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP to work as Deputy Theatre Manager.
In this post you will play a key role in the Theatre Management team, coordinating and overseeing the day to day running of theatre services. You will manage staff, budgets and resources and will manage and monitor care to ensure that a consistently high quality, safe and effective service is provided.
Candidates for this Deputy Theatre Manager position should be/have:
• An NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner with extensive post qualification experience and demonstrable experience in a senior post in a Theatre environment
• Strong communication, managerial and leadership skills
• Excellent clinical skills and experience working with a varied patient mix
• Experienced in working within a multidisciplinary team to review services and identify areas for improvement
• Have successfully completed ILS or preferably ALS along with a teaching and mentorship qualification and a recognised management qualification
As Deputy Theatre Manager, you will work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts, and in return the hospital is offering:
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £47,000 to £52,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme
• Private health cover and health screening
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Support with ongoing training and development
• An excellent working environment
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...