I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Haringey, London, Greater London, England
An experienced RGN or ODP with a background in Scrub is required to work as Lead Scrub Practitioner in a private hospital in Haringey.
The role is to work 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns in place. Depending on experience, the salary offered is from £40,000 to £44,000 per annum.
Staff benefits include private medical cover and health screening, generous annual leave allowance, life assurance and a company pension scheme, along with extensive opportunities for training, professional development and career progression.
Applicants for this Scrub Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria;
• RGN with NMC registration or ODP with HCPC registration
• Substantial experience in theatres, with scrub experience, ideally with experience in a specialist area such as orthopaedics
• Ideally have completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist/Approved Anaesthetic Course in addition to ILS, a recognised Mentorship qualification and a Level 3 Management qualification
• Experienced leading a clinical team within an acute healthcare setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
You will join an expanding team which provides the best possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England£ 20 - 33 Per hourContract...Posted 13th April 2018
£ 20 - 33 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref E/STHND/RN/APR13
NURSES REQUIRED (any specialty) for Agency work in NHS Hospitals in and around Essex. • Rates start from £20/H (Band 5, Higher for ...