I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly (Caerffili), Wales
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a leading national care group to recruit a nurse-qualified Care Home Manager to work in their care home in Caerphilly.
This 40 bedded home offers general nursing care to older adults in a homely setting, with a strong team in place to deliver excellent standards of care and living.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN and have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week on day shifts, with occasional evenings and weekends for quality monitoring purposes.
The home is offering an excellent annual salary of £45,000, in addition to the following benefits:
• A company pension scheme with life assurance
• Healthcare and cash plans
• Ongoing training and development programmes, including support with revalidation
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing or care management throughout South Wales, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...