I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Crewe, Cheshire, England
Deputy Manager - EMI Specialist Nursing Home - £18.30 p/hr - Crewe - Easily Accessible by public transport
An experienced mental health nurse is needed in an elderly care nursing home located in Crewe to join as the deputy manager. The service is a dementia care specialist care facility registered for up to 35 residents. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity reply back now.
- Assist the manager in assuring high standards of care are provided in the home
- To assist the activities coordinator to organise a programme of regular social and leisure activities which take into account the varying needs
- Assisting with patients needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
All applicants require:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory references and DBS check
- Dedication to the role
The Deputy Manager package includes:
- A salary of £18.30 p/hr
- Training and development provided to progress
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Ongoing training and development
Apply now to get feedback on your CV!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 5th March 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 5th March 2018Closes 5th April 2018Ref PERIPATETIC2322CORNWALL
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...