I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chertsey, Surrey, England
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitoner - Recovery to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
* To maintain a consistently high standard of patient care within the operating department.
* To assist in developing a high standards of clinical practice in relation to post-operative care.
* To work within the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of The Runnymede Hospital.
* To work within the NMC / HPC guidelines, including the NMC Code and the Scope of Professional Practice.
* To ensure the continuity of high quality patient post-operative, providing safety, dignity and confidentiality of patients, visitors and staff members.
* To promote and support good communication with all departments within the Hospital and external agencies (where applicable).
*Staff Pension Scheme
*25 days holiday per annum
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.