I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Blackburn, Lancashire, England
Rate of Pay: £19.00 to £26.00 per hour PLUS DOUBLE TIME FOR BANK HOLS
* Want to earn between £200 and £300 per shift?
HAMILTON CROSS nurses (RGN/RMN) typically earn from £650 to £1,500 per week.
* Pay rates from £19.00 Up to £26.00 per hour (PLUS: Minimised TAX, take home majority of your pay!) *
* Nurses (RGM/RMN) required for Regular Flexible Shift Work - all disciplines *
HAMILTON CROSS requires Registered Nurses (RGM/RMN) from all disciplines and backgrounds for a large number of healthcare institutions the local area.
With roots dating back to the 1980s, HAMILTON CROSS places Nurses into the NHS, Private Hospitals, Doctors Surgeries, Nursing Homes and a wide range of other Healthcare Institutions.
At HAMILTON CROSS we know it takes great healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality of care. We offer market-leading tax efficient remuneration and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our nursing and care staff have worked for us for a considerable amount of time. Join our team and experience the difference!
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to a Tax Specialist to maximise your take home pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training
- Required immunization
- HAMILTON CROSS uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Bonus schemes
- Start Date: ASAP
- 6+ months of recent nursing experience and a current NMC pin number
- Ability to meet our compliance standards, including DBS, References and Occupational Health checks
- Excellent interpersonal skills verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
Ref: 1-6 Shifts Blackburn
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 5th March 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 5th March 2018Closes 5th April 2018Ref PERIPATETIC2322CORNWALL
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...
North Tipperary, Tipperary, Ireland£ 47400 - 58000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th March 2018
£ 47400 - 58000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 9th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref VAC-10759
On behalf of our client, we require a Clinical Nurse Manager to join their expanding team in an Acute setting in Co. Tipperary. Our...
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England£ 16.50 - 18.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 7th March 2018
£ 16.50 - 18.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 7th March 2018Closes 4th April 2018Ref CPCH/RGN/TF
A Golden Hello. It's just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester Healthcare as a Registered Nurse (General). You...