I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
ENP and ANP- Chesterfield
Pulse Nursing is currently looking to recruit Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) and Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) in the Chesterfield area. We require ENP and ANP nurses to have experience in either AE, walk in centres, urgent call centres or GP surgeries. Ideally you should have the relevant nurse practitioner qualifications and be able to prescribe. We are looking for passionate and dedicated nurses that have a minimum of 12 months experience.
We offer you the use of our new ipoint application, this allows you to book the shifts that best suit your busy lifestyle effortlessly with a click of a button online. Pulse is running on 30 years experience in providing health care professionals into different sectors like the NHS and private health services.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
As an agency we require ENP and ANP nurses to have certain skills and experience;
• You need to have 12 months experience working in either A&E, clinics or GP surgeries.
• Must be a registered NMC nurse.
• Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
• Have great interpersonal skills.
• Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members.
• Maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in working for pulse then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us and one of our team embers will get in contact soon.
Ref: ENP/ANP CHES