I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Registered General Nurse- Chesterfield
Pulse Nursing is looking to recruit passionate and committed Registered General Nurses to work within Chesterfield and the surrounding areas. The ideal candidate should be able to work in either surgical or medical wards. We aim to provide flexibility to help you work shifts to suit your busy lifestyle and the ease of arranging your shifts using our new ipoint app, allowing you to book the shifts that suit you best online.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require Registered General Nurses to have the following:
• You must be a NMC registered nurse.
• 6 months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
• Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
• Have great communication skills.
• To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse please contact us on the following details and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
Ref: RGNA CHEST