I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Pulse now has an opportunity for a specialist children’s nurse to start ASAP for an on going temporary based role in Barking. Hours are Monday till Friday, 9am – 5pm with responsibilities and required skills such as:
• Health visiting skills
• Experience of working with children with additional needs
• Assessment of children referred to the service to support clinical diagnosis
• Home visits, support nurse led and consultant clinics
• Paediatric nurse
• The ability to assess children’s development, experience working with children with additional needs Rio experience
We can offer children’s nurses:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 9th March 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 9th March 2018Closes 9th April 2018Ref N82311
GREATER MANCHESTER / YORKSHIRE Our Client’s vision is for a world in which children and young people no longer face life-shortening...