I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cannock, Staffordshire, England
Position: Staff Nurse RMN/RGN - Cannock
Salary: up to £15.75/HR
Nights - 44hrs
Nights - 22hrs
Days - 22hrs
Nights - 33hrs
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse to work in a purpose-built facility which specialises in caring for people with dementia and complex care needs. You should be a motivated individual with the ability to organise and oversee a nursing team within a fantastic nursing home. A compassionate, dynamic and committed professional team of staff ensure that personal needs are being met by providing individualised approach to care within the home. The home has an exceptional surrounding area making this a welcoming environment for all.
• Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing the residents needs and wishes
• Develop, review and update care plans to meet the clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
• Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to the clients.
• Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
• Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) ideally with experience in care home environment.
• Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
• Experience within elderly nursing and/or dementia care.
• An excellent hourly rate of up to £15.75/hr
• Excellent company benefits
• Opportunity to work for a large provider that can offer progression and development
How to Apply:
To be put forward for the Staff Nurse role please do not hesitate in calling Carly Walker at Purosearch on ApplyOR email your up to date CV to Apply
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England£ 16.50 - 18.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 7th March 2018
£ 16.50 - 18.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 7th March 2018Closes 4th April 2018Ref CPCH/RGN/TF
A Golden Hello. It's just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester Healthcare as a Registered Nurse (General). You...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 5th March 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 5th March 2018Closes 5th April 2018Ref PERIPATETIC2322CORNWALL
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...