I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Location : Sheffield
Salary : £13.50 per hour (£23,100 - £30,800 per annum)
Hours : Full-time or Part-time available (options: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week depending on preference)
Shifts : Days or Nights available depending on preference
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home with beautiful gardens and modern facilities. Conveniently located in Sheffield, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide both residential and nursing care for elderly individuals, as well as offering compassionate palliative care.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
To apply for this role , you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England£ 16.50 - 18.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 7th March 2018
£ 16.50 - 18.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 7th March 2018Closes 4th April 2018Ref CPCH/RGN/TF
A Golden Hello. It's just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester Healthcare as a Registered Nurse (General). You...
Taunton, Somerset, England£ 26453 - 33800 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th March 2018
£ 26453 - 33800 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref AA/TA/12/03/18
Location: Taunton Salary: £26,453 - £33,800 p/a + enhancements Description: Set in acres of beautiful landscape, this service offer...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 5th March 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 5th March 2018Closes 5th April 2018Ref PERIPATETIC2322CORNWALL
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...