I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Care types : Elderly, Dementia
Location : Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary : Up to £36,000 ( £16 - £16.50 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 42 hours.
Contract : Permanent. Full Time or Part Time available
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 6/7 ***
Further Details : Due to internal promotion within a large facility, staff nurse vacancies within a reputable and progressive organisation have become available. If you are a passionate, driven nurse with an interest in care of the elderly, this role may be ideal for you. You will be working within a Bright, Purpose built care home facility, which has the best of both worlds - the home offers some of the best training and support within the Healthcare industry, and the day to day working atmosphere is outstanding - the team get on together and promote and celebrate success. Due to the size of the facility, you will have opportunity to progress and develop in your career.
The facility are a close knit, incredible team with a passion for providing high levels of care. The nurses in the facility go above and beyond for their service users, and have an opening for a nurse who shares this belief. All nurses are part of the same vision, of creating a "Home away from Home" for the service users in this care home.
You will be open to outstanding training, progression and opportunities to gain formal qualifications, all free of charge. You will be supported and invested in as both a nurse and a person, and will be given the opportunity to take on responsibilities. If you want to progress to unit manager or deputy manager, there is genuinely no better organisation to do this with.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Up to 12% employer contribution pension plan.
Personal Specification : The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
Nantwich, Cheshire, England£ 29500 - 34500 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 29500 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 17th April 2018Ref RG122
RG122 Staff Nurse NIGHTS Nantwich Small 30 bedded nursing home Full time £16.00 per hour PAID BREAKS Our client is looking for a de...
Telford, Shropshire, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 13th September 2018Ref VAC
THE ROLE:We are seeking a senior RMN with eating disorder experience to work as a Ward Manager within Child and Adolescent Mental H...
Plymouth, Devon, England£ 16.00 - 16.25 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th March 2018
£ 16.00 - 16.25 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th March 2018Closes 9th April 2018Ref DR190318
We are seeking an individual with a caring nature who is ready for a new role in a comfortable and compassionate nursing home.The s...